COFFEE CART HIRE FOR WEDDINGS MELBOURNE
Weddings can be a long day (and not just for the Bride and Groom!) If you're looking for a way to keep your guests entertained between the ceremony and evening reception, book one of our mobile coffee carts!
We will ensure you guests are highly caffeinated and ready for an evening of celebrations. Plus nothing says a Melbourne Wedding more than an on-site Barista, right?
We can be hired for day or evening service, depending on requirements. We can work directly with the Wedding Planner on the day to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
All of our carts come fully stocked with a full Espresso Menu, Herbal Teas and Hot Chocolate/Chai - to top it off we send along an awesome Barista to make your day even more special.
If you or the venue has any specific requirements or requests - let us know! This is not our first rodeo and we can cater for most things.
Why Hire a Coffee Cart at Your Wedding?
Congratulations! You're getting married, and judging by clicking on this article, you're right into the nitty-gritty details of the big day. As we know getting married should be one of the best days of your life, but all the organising that goes into planning the big day can often feel overwhelming.
The key to ensuring your wedding goes off without a hitch (pun not intended) is to make the day feel seamless. You don't want to be worrying about your guests enjoying themselves whilst you and your significant other are busy taking photographs and doing all of the other things that come with a wedding. A coffee cart can be set up so it can be available to your guests before the start of the wedding, in the downtime between the ceremony and the reception, and of course as a key part of the reception.
A coffee cart has several key advantages over other types of catering options. We've listed five reasons below to hire Coffee Caboose on your big day:
1. Unique and fun. Having a coffee cart at your wedding is a unique and fun experience. We think our coffee carts always add a bit of extra class to any event. A coffee cart enables your guests to come and serve themselves directly, and with something a bit different. The cart is eye-catching and we like to think we combine food, coffee and decoration all in one. We have a wide range of options beyond our delicious coffee, which can include teas, pastries, doughnuts and drinking coconuts. And don't worry - we have vegan and gluten-free options as standard.
2. Not just coffee! We can't deny that we pride ourselves on the quality of our beans. However, if you're concerned about hiring a coffee cart thinking we only make coffee and tea, don't be! In addition to coffee, one of our most popular packages is our cocktail package. We obviously make a pretty mean espresso martini, but our staff are trained cocktail makers and we can easily put together a list of cocktails which will mesh with the theme and style of your wedding.
3. We're mobile. Our coffee carts are highly mobile. We can set them up anywhere! We're portable so we can go anywhere - we're just as comfortable making coffee on the 21st floor as at the beach. We travel throughout metropolitan Melbourne, free of charge.
4. Highly customizable. Our coffee carts are already pretty good looking if we don't say so ourselves, but we can make them even more so by customising their design to fit in with your theme. Whether you want to add in your names, change the colour of the carts, add some flowers or add in some lights, we can make it happen.
5. Highly skilled staff. It goes without saying that our staff are the best. Not only do we care about our craft, we know how stressful weddings can be. By hiring us for your big day you are guaranteed a professional service. We will be one thing you won't even have to think about on the day, except when you see your guests enjoying their drinks!